skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Demi's Having Surgery
Coming up next week Demi will be having surgery. She has been suffering from Ear Infections and a horrible runny nose, so she will be geting tubes in her ears and having her Adnoids removed. Please keep her in your prayers and I will update you all after the surgery!
I hope everything goes well!! Let me know if I can help with anything.
ReplyDeleteHey Chelsie this is your cousin Jess. I just wanted to tell you Christian had this procedure done in June of last year. He also had his tonsils removed. It helped him so much. It was really neat too to realize how much he'd been missing out on. He would say mom what is that smell. I realized he couldn't smell very well until after the surgery. He stills says it and everytime he does my heart sings.
ReplyDeleteOh dangit!! That is sad she has to have surgery!! Poor thing!! Let us know how she is doing!!
ReplyDelete