
Demi is now 6 months old and is getting very good at sitting up on her own, but I dont want her to hit her head so I still surround her with the boppy and pillows : )


She loves to play with anything that makes noise or has lights! Her favorite is daddys remote so he found a small one he doesnt use and she gets that instead of his! (its so cute to watch them together) She also has a fasination with tags, if she can find a tag it is going in her mouth (kinda sounds like cousin Alyssa) She is rolling and scooting backwards but hasnt figured out how to push herself forward with her feet so I guess right now she has more upper body strength (probably from the pushups daddy has her doing lol)

I cant believe how big she is! I remember when she barely took up anyroom on my shoulder now she takes up all my room : ) I love it though!
on Feb 4th She had to get her shots & we wanted to show all of you how tough she is so below is the video of her gettin her shots! She is our little "soldier"
We have started givin her baby food (other than rice and oatmeal) So this is her first taste of carrots! She pulled a face with the first bite but you cant really tell, she loves all her food, even pees! Her favorite is to suck on daddys fresh fruit (bananas, oranges, pineapple) She gets mad and grunts if you dont share your drinks and food with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment