Demi was up until almost 2 o'clock (but her time schedule is all messed up from all the traveling we do! Every time we change time zones she stays two hours later than the time before I did have her at a schedule of 9 or 10 she went to sleep until 6 ate and went back to sleep for 3 hours now she stays up until 12 midnight or 2 then gets up at 10!! Happy New Year Mommy!, hopefully well get her back on schedule soon! : )
Hi, eveybody! This is Demi's page. I want everyone to be able to watch her grow with me and see all the amazing things she can do as she does them! I hope you all enjoy seeing her pictures & videos! Please leave comments because I love hearing from all of you!! *remember to put your name so I know who left it!*
No comments:
Post a Comment